Friday, December 11, 2015

Diabetes 2025 - I'll pee cocoa

Diabetes 2025 - I'll pee cocoa
Could I look into the future, or even close a small little clairvoyance, would remain probably saved me many a faux pas, I always know where I again sipped my keys and much Nutella is really still in the glass. But I can not. But there are a few things that I can imagine for the year 2025, or would like to see. One thing is certain, however. I Futtere still much Nutella at hypos, I'll pee in 2025 certainly cocoa.

Just a few years SPLASH
In 1990, when I got diabetes, you said I only had to inject a few more years and then it would always be a cure. It was, after all, already very close. Very close. Very close. Can this time define "close" anyone? Slowly, I think this consoling sentence with the oh-so-tangible healing every diabetic is palmed in the diagnosis. Therefore, I also also not too optimistic about the year 2025. At least not as far as healing.

Well, I for one am I also believe quite jaded when it comes to such healing News that always pop up again from somewhere and then burst like soap bubbles and disappear again somewhere in the galaxy. Puff, gone and forgotten.

NO CURE - THERAPY OPTIMIZATION YES
Nevertheless, I am confident that the treatment and the optimization of these concerns, at least in 10 years. Or rather say, my hopes are high. I hope commercially available blood glucose meters will disappear from the market and are joined to the exhibition pieces of a museum where my measuring-brick is from the 90s aka Reflolux.
Diabetes Blog Week

CGM asserts itself as a glucose measuring system and is also supported by the cash register. Good, which in turn is naturally first require that the health insurance companies to wake up and see what benefit a CGM has that glycemic control (I write deliberately not HbA1c. And why.) Can improve it and thus consequential damage can be reduced, that is also money can be saved. Quite apart from allowing a person a healthy life.

For the CGM systems I want smaller sensors, if not just a patch which is equipped with sensors, non-invasive → Digital Tattoo. In addition, you will probably drag no longer perceived 4328436 devices around with them and feel have as Lara Croft, but everything can be controlled or retrieve a device. Say your smartphone. Sure, there would have to be relaxed regulations. But I would be quite willing to hand over my therapy as far as possible in the hands of the technique on my part. Keyword Closed Loop. Just have to worry about anything else. This little machine is already's rules.

I decide my therapy
Much more important, but I find first that clinicians, consultants and funds open even more new treatment options. I find it inconceivable that diabetologists and health insurance companies today require more analog guided diaries and, for example, resist Apps. Similarly, there are now actually more doctors have the word CGM or Insulinumpe look first. We have to treat diabetics every day myself and meet several times a day important treatment-related decisions autonomously. Then it should be left to the patient and how and by what means he wants to be treated, and what tools he uses to facilitate the diabetes everyday life and to increase compliance.

Diabetes 2025 - I'll pee cocoa

REALISTIC STAY
Each of us paints probably the most beautiful things for 2025, which could make life easier with the diabetes Sau on the side. However, one must remain realistic. Feels like a lot has happened in the last 10 years, but more accurately considered again nothing. 10 years appear to us patients insanely long time. In the development of medical devices and drugs 10 years but really nothing. To develop alone a perfectly ordinary blood glucose meter and to bring to the market will take 2-3 years. Development processes, testing phases, studies, CE marking, FDA Approval ... all this takes.

INSULIN FOR ALL
Therefore, we should focus on the here and now perhaps a little more. Try with the things to come clear that we have available. We often whine at very high levels, while today we have an enormous number of gadgets and tools at hand to help us with diabetes to live a fairly normal life. Compared to other countries of the world we are living with diabetes in Germany downright diabetes in Cockaigne. And the most important thing above all, we have the insulin ensures the survival of us daily. This is in many parts of the world not so and people are dying because they have no access to this "lifeblood". We all know that a mini drop of insulin can decide whether we are doing well or dirty. There are a lot of organization and action (insulin for life, # insulin4all, 100Campaign) where you can donate insulin. Uses this opportunity and help other people, hence may look confidently to the future and this in the year 2025th

0 komentar:

Post a Comment